Friday, August 12, 2011

Strawberry Lemonade


I invited my dear friends over for a movie night. We did a double-feature with "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" and "A Room with a View." I wanted to do a cute snack table, so I got a little inspiration from a strawberry and a lemon.








I made strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, strawberry slices, and half with coconut. I also made lemon cupcakes with a lemon cream filling, vanilla frosting, and half again with coconut. I had planned on making the rest of the snacks and drinks too, but time got away from me so they were just store-bought goodies.









The complete table. I was missing the savory- veggies & dip, crackers & cheese, chips etc. Oh well, there's always next time!



This was supposed to be a picture of the group of us. I had my camera out and asked my hubby ahead of time if he'd get a shot of all of us. Unfortunately, as I got into the movies I forgot all about the photo op. My sweet friends surprised me with a birthday gift- yummy lotions, lovely nail polish, and a gift certificate for a mani-pedi (I am SO excited!). Thank you so much Airi, Angelique, Annick, Jackie, Laura, Lianne, Marsha, Mary, Rhonda, and Sonia!!

No comments: