Thursday, February 26, 2009

Only One or Two Years Later



The kids didn't have school on Monday, so we invited our friends Lauren & Minji over to play. Kaleb, Noe, and Gavin had fun playing with Minji while I taught Lauren the basics of scrapbooking. It inspired me to finally finish the above lay-out. I made the pages at a scrapbook class in February 2008, all I had to do was add the pictures and the little details. The pictures however are from February 2007! Can you tell I don't scrap very often anymore? I have a lot of catching up to do even though I don't scrap our snapshots anymore.


That's why I started blogging, so each year I could make a blurb book of our family history. Now I need to get over to my other blog and finish up 2008, so I can make a blurb book for last year!
Being the huge fan of Harry Potter that I am, I picked up "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" this week. It was a fun little read. Now I want to add "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them," and "Quidditch Through the Ages" to my collection. I'll also be curious about the mini-prequel set to come out later on about an adventure James Potter and Sirius Black had together.

No comments: