Friday, February 13, 2009

Creative Kids


This week I've been organizing more of our office. I wonder if I'll ever be finished! It has been the catch-all of our papers, pictures, memorabilia, art projects (& crap) for the past 3 1/2 years, and was seriously neglected. As I've been going through stuff I've found some of the kids' art projects from school. They're so cute, but we just won't be able to keep all of them, so I snapped a few pictures to remember them. (There will be more pictures added to this post as I continue going through stuff!)
The above picture is of the Mice the kids made to celebrate Chinese New Year last year. Kaleb's is the big daddy mouse, and Noe made a mommy with 2 babies.


They also made some clay earths. (Kaleb's has the flag, Noe's is the other).


Noe's life-size Macaroni Penguin from her Animal Expert project.


Kaleb's fossil print from their Dinosaur unit.

*I hope all of my children will love creating their own works of art all through out their lives!

No comments: