Thursday, May 1, 2008

Little Signs


My friend Amy moved back to the States in March. She generously shared some of her craft stash she didn't want to take with her. She taught an Enrichment class before we moved here where they made these cute signs: Family- together for eternity. Courtney decoupaged some for her family that just turned out darling. She inspired me yet again, to try something new. I don't have any modge podge, so I just painted mine. They didn't turn out as cute as I originally envisioned, but they are done for now and I can always redo them later.


Boys- snakes & snails & puppy dog tails!


Girls- sugar & spice & everything nice!
(This will be the first one to be redone, but I don't want to think about redoing a project until all of my other to-be-finished projects are completed.)

1 comment:

Enoch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.