Sunday, June 5, 2011

More Titles


Last month, Marsha played a joke on us saying that the book she recommended for Book Club was 100% Gleek. I've never seen the show (but I loved my years in my high school's show choir- Spectrum), so I decided to read it. It was a yearbook about all the characters and Season 1. Part of me wishes I could get into the show, but I don't think I could come in for Season 3.


This was the real title Marsha chose, Chosen-the lost diaries of Queen Esther. It was a very interesting read. It really portrayed how Esther gave up her personal dreams to fulfill the will of Heavenly Father. I find that hard to do sometimes in my own life, but I am trying.



A Thousand Tomorrows is the title for June. I'm still in line for it from the library. I can't wait for summer and will hopefully get lots of titles under my belt while the kids play outside- tee hee!

No comments: