Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Craft Exchange

My friend, Julie hosted a fun Ladies Night on Wednesday. We each brought a homemade craft and then had a little exchange. As we came in we put a number on our gift and then a matching number in a bowl. We took turns drawing numbers out of the bowl, and then we got the corresponding gift.


I made the Santa frame that my friend, Leone took home.


I took home these beautiful wise men that my friend, Chiu-yi made.


At the party we also made these cute little sheepy ornaments. It will be fun to make more with the kids!


She also made us a yummy dinner. She served 3 delicious soups with fresh bread. I can't forget the appetizers though, cruncy veggies & dip, and my favorite- 7 layer bean dip with tortilla chips. She also sent us home with a plate full of goodies. I adore homemade cookies and candy! It was a great night spent with friends: Julie, Leone, Chiu-yi, Rachelle, Amanda, Carrie, Wanda, Lori, Mary, Kay, Nicole, and me!

No comments: