Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spare Reading

I just finished reading Wildwood.  It was a fun read.  It took me a while to get into it, but I enjoyed it.  It's going to be a series though- ugh!  What have I gotten myself into?

I saw this Wildwood on my niece's GoodReads.  After reading its desription I want to read it too.  However, it's going to be a series too...

We picked this up at the library tonight for Leonard.  He used to work for Earl H. Fry back in his BYU days (in fact there are 2 tables in the book that Len created back in the day).  We've exchanged Christmas cards with Earl and his wife for years.  The title makes me sad, but the subtitle gives me hope.  I should read this when he's finished.


Kaleb and Noé have been reading the Percy Jackson series.  I'd like to read them too.

However, the story continues in another series:  Heroes of Olympus, but it won't be complete until 2014.  I love reading, but hate waitng for sequels.  I've never claimed to be patient, ha ha!

No comments: