Friday, February 3, 2012

Be his Pin-up Girl


I'm a little embarrassed to post this, but it was such a success I decided to share.
This year for Christmas I gave my husband a pin-up calendar of me.
Not only does he love the calendar, he loved playing photographer while I played model.
I bought 12 pretty little nighties with a theme for each month:
January- New Year's with a bottle of sparkling cider
February- Valentine's with a heart-shaped box of chocolates
March- St. Patrick's with "Kiss Me I'm Irish" accessories
April- Eater with bunny ears
May- Anniversary with my bridal veil & flowers
June- Graduation with mortar board cap & glasses
July- Patriotic with American & Canadian flags
August- Birthday with a bunch of balloons
September- Back to school cheerleader with pom poms
October- Witch with a crystal ball
November- Fall leaves
December- Mrs. Santa Claus
My hubby will be the only one to see the real thing (besides the photo center employees who printed it, but it's not too risque that I won't show my face there again).
If you're looking for a special gift for your honey, you should be his pin-up girl!

No comments: