Friday, December 18, 2009

Goodie Exchange #2

We are definitely spoiled this Christmas season with lots of yummy goodies! If you've never been to a goody exchange and would like to host one, this is what you do. Invite your friends over, let's say there's 8 of you. Each person makes 8 dozen of 1 kind of cookie. You meet up and everyone shares and goes home with a dozen of 8 different kinds of cookies. I participated in 2 exchanges this year and ended up with 24 types of treats! Now I'm going to make up plates to give to my neighbors, and the rest our family will enjoy on Christmas day.






For the first exchange I made Oatmeal Scotchies. Blogger's not letting me cut and paste for some reason, so click on the cookie title to link you to the recipe.


For the second exchange I made Pumpkin Cookies. If you make either one of these recipes let me know- I think they're so good!

No comments: