Thursday, March 19, 2009

Escape

This week has been extremely stressful (you can read more about it on my other blog), so I did a lot of escaping reality into literature.


I read "Fablehaven," book 1 in the series and thoroughly enjoyed it. Now I can't wait to read books 2-4!


Ever since I've known Leonard (or at least since we've been married) he's wanted me to read "The Wheel of Time" series. However, the author had poor health and I was scared he would pass away before the series ended. I didn't want to start the story and not be able to finish it. Well, unfortunately the author did pass away in 2007 with the 12th and final volume unfinished. He did leave detailed notes on how the story is supposed to end though, and a new author, Brandon Sanderson will now take over where Robert Jordan left off. The volume is set to come out this year so I decided to go ahead and start the series now. I'm only 1/4 of the way in to book 1 "The Eye of the World," but I am really enjoying it too. I love reading good books!

No comments: