Friday, January 7, 2011

2011- The Year of the Unfinished Project

This year I am hoping to get back in my old routine of completing at least one unfinished project each week and then posting the results here.


Do you remember these Easter Friends I made (a few years ago?)


Or this Santa I made (a couple of years ago?)


This week I made a little Valentine Bear to add to the holiday collection. I will also make frames for St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving- coming soon!

This week we also hung all of the new window treatments for the 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms- woo hoo!

Next week I may work on the big canvas for the family room, or on one of the Blurb books for the past 3 years of blogging, or Teague's baby scrapbook (or any of the scrapbooks I'm pretending I will update someday), or make some jewelry, or tole paint the cute teddy bear I bought over a decade ago (you can change his clothes for each holiday and season- so cute!), or work on other holiday projects (Chinese New Year is coming next), or Teague's birthday poster, or organize all of my craft bins, or ...

Someday I want to take cake decorating and photography classes, but my husband requested I finish some of the above projects first, before I start a new hobby. Okay, I will do that!

No comments: